Boston's Best Personal Trainers

Meet Your Friendly Fitness & Nutrition Geeks!

 
 
boston fitness goals

Steve Bergeron, co-Founder

Head Coach

 

Hometown: Bridgewater, MA

Background: After college, Steve has worked in physical therapy, posture rehab, and commercial gym settings.

Credentials: BA Exercise Physiology, C.S.C.S., A.C.S.M. Health and fitness Specialist, SFG, FMS, Perfect Postures, Animal Flow

Fitness Wisdom: “The only thing that creates longterm results is consistency.  Find something or somewhere you love and you will always succeed!”

Superhero: "The Green Lantern of course!  He can use his mind to make anything possible."

Email: steve@ampfitnessboston.com


 
boston fitness goals

Lindsay Bergeron, co-Founder

Nutrition Expert

 

Hometown: Burlington, VT

Background: Lindsay has always been an athlete and competed in track and field in college and more recently in the sport of powerlifting.  She has presented and lectured to groups of women to empower them to train and adopt a positive mindset.

Credentials: MS Education, SFG, Precision Nutrition

Fitness Wisdom: “Just focus on getting a little better each day.  You don’t have to be perfect to be awesome!”

Superhero: Wonder Woman (duh)

Email: lindsay@ampfitnessboston.com


We're wicked fun to hang out with, too!


 
boston fitness goals

Eric Temple

Strength Coach

 

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Background: Eric is a former collegiate baseball player and lifetime athlete.  His passion is picking up heavy objects and inspiring everyone he meets to improve the quality of their life through passion and intent.

Credentials: MS Exercise Physiology, C.P.T., A.C.S.M. Performance Enhancement Specialist, N.A.S.E. Speed Coach Level II

Fitness Wisdom: “80% of your results come from just showing up.  The other 20% comes from taking action to get a little better each day.”

Superhero: Superman

Email: eric@ampfitnessboston.com


 
boston fitness goals

Stan Dutton

Strength Coach

 

Hometown: Oak Bluffs, MA

Favorite thing about AMP: Without a doubt the community of amazing humans! Your kindness, positivity and smiles are infectious!

Credentials: American Academy of Personal Training, Training For Warriors I and II, FMS I

Fitness Wisdom: The majority of results come from about 20% of what you do... it includes smart training, eating your veggies, staying consistent and having ridiculous amounts of fun!

Superhero: Deadpool, without a doubt. Besides our winning personalities, we both look great in spandex.

Email: stan@ampfitnessboston.com


 
boston fitness goals

Kristin Callahan

Strength Coach

 

Hometown: Farmingdale, NY

Favorite thing about AMP: It feels like a home every time I walk in the doors.  I also love how it's a place where everyone comes together to work on getting better at both fitness AND life.

Credentials: CFSC, NASM-CPT, FMS, Pre/PostNatal, Original Strength

Fitness Wisdom: “Fitness is experiential, there’s no magic pill. Enjoy the process. Sometimes it’s a struggle, that’s true, but when you realize the power your own body can possess it truly is magical and can change your life.”

Favorite Superhero: Wonder Woman, because bad ass, lasso of truth, great hair, rad style choices, inspiration to millions of girls and women.

Email: kristin@ampfitnessboston.com


Lindsay’s nutrition program took me over the top. I saw such incredible success in improving my lifestyle and found myself eating better, listening to my body and looking way better without a shirt on.
- Josh

Not sure if personal training is right for you?